Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Have a new kindle. Am having trouble registering it. Have

Customer Question

Have a new kindle. Am having trouble registering it. Have spent a total of 18 hours. My two other kindles were so easy to register. It says I am entering the incorrect password, yet I have entered the account with that password. I have tried to change the password ***** have received a email with the new passcode 12 times and each time I have entered the passcode from my email, the screen comes up with invalid code. What is going on. I am ready to take this kindle and throw it away.
Absolutely no help from you at all.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My phone number is(###) ###-#### My mobile device does not get reception in my home.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the Kindle device you have trouble with, please?