Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

This morning when I needed to use my phone (Samsung 5S) it

Customer Question

This morning when I needed to use my phone (Samsung 5S) it was locked and a password ***** requested. I have never had a pw on this phone and everyone I speak with says all they can do is wipe it clean and return it to the factory settings but, it has videos and pictures of my daddy who recently died and I can't lose that.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The passwords lock to your Google / Gmail account.. You can reset the password ***** even the pin lock on the phone ( and not erase the phone ) as long as you can access your google / gmail account.

1. After you've tried multiple times to unlock your device, you'll see "Forgot pattern" on your lock screen. Touch Forgot pattern.
  2. When prompted, enter the Google Account username and password ***** previously added to your device.
  3. Reset your device’s screen lock.

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Terry Parker replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your, "Device Repair Technician," for the moment. I am here to assist you the best way possible to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on the services that i will be providing for you. So that being said, "Let's get started."

I have done some research on this issue and all you can really do is reset the phone to factory settings. If there is anything you need off the phone you can hook it up to your pc and remove the things you need off the phone.