GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Import photos from kindle fire to ZenPad 7

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you with this.

The photos and videos that you have taken using the the built-in camera on your Kindle Fire are stored in your Kindle's photo library and in your Amazon Cloud Drive. You can download them from the clouf to yor ZenPad or you can transfer from from the Kindle to your computer via usb cable and then from the cmputer to your ZenPad.

DOWNLOAD FROM AMAZON CLOUD DRIVE TO ZEN TABLET

Login to https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/ with the amazon username and password ***** with your Kindle. Select and download the photos that you want to a folder on your computer.

TRANSFER TO COMPUTER USING USB CABLE

All you need to do, is attach your Kindle Fire to your computer using the usb cable that came with the Kindle and you will be able to copy files back and forth just as if your Kindle was a flash drive.

Simply plug the Kindle Fire into your computer, and go to the “My Computer” window.

Your Kindle Fire will show up under the “Portable Devices” section, and should be simply named, Kindle.

Double click on “Kindle” and you will see, Internal Storage. Double click on “Internal Storage” and find the, “Pictures” folder. Locate the pictures you want to transfer to your computer and drag them to a folder on your computer.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

To transfer the photos to your ZenPad 7, if it is equipped with a micro sd card, and you have a card reader for your computer, you can simply copy the photos from the file you saved them in to the sd card. Once they have been copied to the mini sd card, remove the card from the card reader and insert in to the ZenPad. Next, tap FILE MANAGER, and MICRO SD to view the contents of the card.

If your ZenPad is not equipped with a micro sd card and/or you do not have a card reader for your computer, you may be able to view them directly from your Amazon cloud to the ZenPad. Tap File manager, and then tap CLOUD STORAGE. See if Amazon is a choice. If it is you can select it and login and view them there. If it is not, upload the file with your pictures from your computer to one of the cloud services listed in your ZenPad.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.