Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Do not know my password

Customer Question

do not know my password
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I see that you requested a phone call. I'll be happy to give you a call. Your Phone # ***** be displayed for me as soon as you accept the offer. If you'd rather give this a try yourself, I'd be happy to provide detailed information to hep you reset the password. Please advise.