Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have a Samsung galaxy S4 that says "The page at

Customer Question

I have a Samsung galaxy S4 that says "The page at us.dry-24.xyz says: WARNING! This Samsung S 4 is infected with viruses and your browser is seriously damaged...Dont close this window. If you leave you will be at risk. Everything works fine except the internet. Is this serious and should I close the window. Thanks, Erich
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is a fake message. Please close the window if it lets you. If it does not work, please try the following fix:

- Open Apps, then open Settings app icon. Then open Applications / Application manager. Then swipe from right to left until you get to the option All. Then scroll down, then tap on option Internet there. Then tap on option Clear Data and confirm clear / yes.

, then open Internet app icon and check.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,