Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can for your question.
I need to ask, at least for whoever will eventually answer your question:
- Is your HTC an Android smartphone? it sounds like it.
- What version (major version, i.e. 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) of Android OS is on it?
- If it is not correct that the app you need is for both searching for music and for playing music, please correct me.
Hiya Russell, I should have provided that information earlier. Here it is. The phone is an HTC ONE M10 Android Smartphone. It has the latest android, version 6.01. It came out for Verizon in the last 2 weeks.
Oh, and a couple other things:
1. The app does not have to have the equalizer in it IF you can locate an easy to use external app that will work in unison with the first one.
2. There IS the possibility that the app that I use now, POWERAMP, NOT POWERPOINT might be capable of what I need but just do not know how to configure it app.
Hope this helps.
I don't think I can advise you on this matter, so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.