Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

PLEASE ANSWER ONLY if you personally use the app that you

Customer Question

PLEASE ANSWER ONLY if you personally use the app that you are recommending to you. I am not willing to jump from one app to another just to find out that it is not what I need.
My need: I have a smartphone, an HTC M10. I have plenty of storage on the micro 256 gig bytes. I need an app that will let me easily find any song I have on my phone.I can configure the folder structure any way that is best for the app to work. The app MUST have at least an 8 band active 8 band graphic analyzer Ten bands preferrable. I am using "powerpoint" software at this time. t
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can for your question.

I need to ask, at least for whoever will eventually answer your question:

- Is your HTC an Android smartphone? it sounds like it.

- What version (major version, i.e. 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) of Android OS is on it?

- If it is not correct that the app you need is for both searching for music and for playing music, please correct me.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Hiya Russell, I should have provided that information earlier. Here it is. The phone is an HTC ONE M10 Android Smartphone. It has the latest android, version 6.01. It came out for Verizon in the last 2 weeks.

Oh, and a couple other things:

1. The app does not have to have the equalizer in it IF you can locate an easy to use external app that will work in unison with the first one.

2. There IS the possibility that the app that I use now, POWERAMP, NOT POWERPOINT might be capable of what I need but just do not know how to configure it app.

Hope this helps.

I see.

I don't think I can advise you on this matter, so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

ok