p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

My kindle Fire tablet stopped working in March. I health

Customer Question

My kindle Fire tablet stopped working in March. I health issues until recently and couldn't do any thing about in until now I plugged it in to re charge it to try the soft reset . It was on charge all night but only show's a fraction of a charge now I still tried the soft reset but it did nothing. Can I send it back to you to get it fixed ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Do you need more help with this, Frances?