Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

Once phone is turned on i get message "unfortunately

Customer Question

once phone is turned on i get message "unfortunately launcher has stopped" i hit o.k. but same message appears can't get out to make a call.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

What is the model of your phone ? When did this problem start ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
N9130 started yesterday
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 months ago.

It is possible that the android system files are corrupted. We may need to do a factory reset which will delete everything from it. So first, connect it to your computer and backup all your photos and files to your computer.

Then try booting the phone into Safe Mode and try some fixes. Turn off the phone. Then hold down the Power button and when it turns on, release the power button and immediately hold down Volume down for 20 seconds. Does it work in Safe mode ? Please let me know and we can continue.