GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

I locked myself out of my phone had it reset but it still

Customer Question

i locked myself out of my phone had it reset but it still keeps telling me my google account needs veryfyed and it tells me that over and over
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It sounds like your Google password ***** to be reset.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Once it is has been reset, you will need to go to settings in your phone and change it there as well. Would you mind telling me please what type of phone you have so I can provide specific instructions for changing the google password ***** it, after it has been reset?

Here's how to reset your Google accoutn password:

To change the password ***** your Google Account, just follow these steps:

Go to and click on sign-in. Enter your username and click on "Need Help". On the next page, click beside "I don't know my password" then click on 'Continue". You'll be asked to enter the last password ***** you remember. Enter it, then click "Continue".

If you have previously added a recovery email account, you will be shown part of the email address and you will be asked to enter the entire email address. Next, you'll need to check your recovery email account for an email that will tell you how to reset your password.

If you previously added a cell phone number as a recovery option you may be given the opportunity to have a code texted to you.

If neither of those options works, you still may be able to get in. You will be asked for details about how you used your account, people you emailed often, when the account was created, labels or filters you created - or other verifiable information. If you can answer these questions correctly, so Google can verify that you are indeed the owner of the account, you will be sent a link to reset your password.

If you are unable to regain access to the account using the methods above, and you wish to speak with someone in person about gmail, you may call 1-***-***-****. Please note that the lines are automated, and hold times can be lengthy when you request a live person but this is the only way to get back into your email if you no longer have access to the recovery email and phone number listed for the gmail account and you don't remember the answers to the security questions.
When you have reset the password ***** you are logged into your account, please go to your Google settings and update your recovery email address, your phone number, and your security questions. This will make it much easier for you to recover access to your account if you forget your password ***** the future.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!