Bryan, Customer Service
Experience:  Working with HTV Evo 4G, develop android applications for personal use,
59162784

I have a note 4 I have been having problems with it it keeps

Customer Question

i have a note 4 I have been having problems with it it keeps shutting off and on, not it shows the android robot on it and says down loading do not turn off target it has happened be for I just took the battery out and restated it but it still keeps on restarting and sometimes staying off
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since Monday morning, i think it reset completely because when it first happened i lost all my contacts and pictures i had on the phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: just about a year old
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the one where you hold the up volume button and power and home button
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no just want to know why it keeps restarting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** too have a Note 4 that was acting the same way as you describe. I removed the battery and noticed that it was slightly bulging. Replacing the battery fixed the issue for me. The Note 4 Battery is only guaranteed for 1 year. I found my replacement on eBay, for $6 http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Original-OEM-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4-Battery-EB-BN910B-N910A-N910V-N910T-N910P-/222166145574?hash=item33ba225a26:g:kvMAAOSwMNxXbwsR