Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Software Development Engineer
Experience:  Software Development Engineer

Can I get my huawei honor 6 l60-02 to work on verizon?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Benjamin Larson replied 3 months ago.

Hi Paul! My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help you with this question. I have Verizon too and I really like their service. I don't know if that will work on Verizon, but I'll look into it and get back to you ASAP. I know one of the Nexus phones is made by Huawei, but let me find out about the model you are asking.

Paul, it looks like if the phone is unlocked you should be able to:

Here are the directions to set it up with Verizon service:

You may find you need to go to Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks to get to the spot those directions describe. I would highly suggest you confirm with Verizon they will accept that handset on their network - they traditionally have been one of the hardest carriers to bring a phone to that you didn't buy from them.

If that answers your question, great. In that case, I would appreciate a rating on my answer. If you still need help, please respond here and I will help. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I already did what you told me on my own. I have also found out that a AT&T galaxy s7 will not work with Verizon due to lte band difference.

Sorry to hear that, I was trying to confirm the frequencies that they used and didn't find a definitive answer.