Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.

My nephew installed the amazon uploader and started the

Customer Question

My nephew installed the amazon uploader and started the uploading of every file on my computer. It has been uploading for 24 hours and still had completed only a little more than half. I didn't want all these files in the cloud. I finally canceled the remainder. Now is there a way to delete all of these files from the cloud? I am not very tech savvy,, that's why I had my nephew help. How can I fix this?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: 24 hours
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I can't think of anything.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Amazon website below:

, then there, sign in the Amazon account that was used to upload. Then you can delete the files in the cloud there.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.