Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

HOW CAN I PERMANENTLY DELETE DELETED TEXT MESSAGES FROM A

Customer Question

HOW CAN I PERMANENTLY DELETE DELETED TEXT MESSAGES FROM A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4. WHERE DEDLETED MESSAGES CANT BE RECOVERED.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: CLEARING CASHE, HISTORY, FILES..
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: NO MA'AM..THANK YOU
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:

- To delete all text messages: When you are at the list of messages (open the Messages app icon), tap and hold on any message in the list until the small square boxes appear, then release. Next, tap on the very first square box at the top (this will select all the messages), then tap on the Trash icon (delete option) and confirm.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

- After deleting all your text messages with my steps above, then for more security, please open Play Store app icon, then type / search for secure wipe then install the Secure Wipe app and use it to wipe free space.

- And also, install the Cleaner & Booster for Android app in Play Store for cleaning up your phone.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this or with anything else?