Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

Can not get in to game the last week

Customer Question

can not get in to game the last week
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what game is it that you are attempting to get into, specifically?

Dustin S

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a hp I lost my games on gsnthay were on fae book still have face book but no games
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 3 months ago.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.