p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

My Kindle sys sorry we can't complete your. we could not

Customer Question

My Kindle sys sorry we can't complete your. we could not process payment for Kindl purchase. Payment is required to purchase .to proced with your new purchase.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Barbara.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.