Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician

Since my e pd went bad and I had to buy a new tablet

Customer Question

Since my e pd went bad and I had to buy a new tablet (Surface 3), I cannot pull up my Kindle books (I had about 25 live or "in storage" I do have them on my desktop which I didn't before. I need help in getting them back on my new tablet
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

All of you purchases should automatically download into the Kindle app on your Surface. Please make sure that you signed into the same Amazon account that was used to purchase the books. If the books are not there, please hold down the Power button for 10-20 seconds until the Surface restarts. After the restart, open the Kindle app again and see if the syncing starts.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.