Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

I have a Nexus 5 phone and tried to download to my computer

Customer Question

I have a Nexus 5 phone and tried to download to my computer pictures from the phone. My computer stated it could not do it because of a lock on my phone. I went to the internet and it said to reset my android phone. I followed the instructions. my e-mail is***@******.***. I reset my password, which was accepted on my computer to Lot14 block 638. However, the password ***** not work on my android phone. Now my phone is disabled. What a mess. What happened???
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 5 months ago.

Try to remotely erase your device with Android Device Manager

1. On a computer or in a mobile browser, go towww.google.com/android/devicemanager.
  2. Sign in to the Google Account that you previously added to your device.
  3. If you have more than one device, select the arrow next to the name of the device you're locked out of. Android Device Manager will show you the approximate location of your device on a map.
  4. Select Erase. Be aware that this will permanently erase all of your data, like your apps, photos, and music.
  5. After you remotely erase your device, you can set up your device again with your Google Account and a new screen lock.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It did not work. I am off to the Verizon store.

I am sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need anything.