ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

My question is exactly the same as that asked by another

Customer Question

My question is exactly the same as that asked by another customer 4 years ago:
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: his/her question was: "I have a Samsung C5212 phone which is showing an icon that is not in the manual. How do I find out what the icon means? " and the icon description was "Its not an easy icon to desribe but I will give it a go. The left side of the icon is a vertical rectangle which is shaded so that it appears to be a cylindrical shape, maybe a battery? It has a lump on top which might be a battery terminal, but it may also have one on the bottom as well!? the right hand side of the icon consists of a blue rectangle with a white boarder, the left hand edge of which appears to be under the "battery" type cylinder. Over the blue background is a red symbol with a white border which is an asymetric drop shape, and if you have a vivid imagination you might say that the "battery" is sweating a drop of blood! There is nothing remotely like this in the manual." I will repeat what this customer said which is THIS ICON IS NOT IN THE MANUAL. So no point in sending a pdf of the manual.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: quite a few years, 5 maybe?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just tried to find the icon in the manual and not finding it there I tried to find it on the internet
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I dropped the phone this morning. Everything seems to work except I can no longer connect it to my PC to down load music to it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Expert:  ITPeter replied 8 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.