Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.

Searches Related to i have a samsung galaxy core prime from

Customer Question

Searches Related to i have a samsung galaxy core prime from metro pcs it turns on but it gets stuck in the metro pcs logo and it vibrates so i factory reset the cell but its the same i was gona try a second time but i seen this red letters on top that say Android system recover LMY47X . G360T1UVU1AOFA can i fix it or what does that coad mean i can afford getting another cell help plz
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. That means your operating system has gotten corrupt. You'll have to use the volume buttons to move the highlighted item up or down, and press the power button briefly to select it. You want to delete all data and do a full recovery. Tell me if you have any trouble doing so.