Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I used my Amazon.com address and password to register my

Customer Question

I used my Amazon.com address and password ***** register my kindle. I get error message "Registration request timed out. Please try again". I tried again and got the same message.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

If you have a leathercase on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
same error message
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Which Kindle model do you have?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm returning the device and case to Amazon. Thanks for attempting to help, Josh. I can't afford this. I thought it would be fun to have but it's turned into a headache.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.