Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My husband called over 10 days ago about a new battery

Customer Question

My husband called over 10 days ago about a new battery for my Samsung 4 mobile phone which we purchased from Verizon. We need a new battery and they were going to send one out. As of this date we have not heard a word. My phone keeps going out, His name is Gerald (Gary) Keeton and the number is(###) ###-#### ***** need to have you look up this outstanding situation so that we can discuss it and get it resolved.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. This is Just Answer, and independent problem solving and information service. This is not Verizon. If a Verizon representative promised to send you a replacement battery, that s who you should contact. However, if you want to get a battery sooner, you can purchase one at a favorable price on Amazon.