Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team

I just got a new kindle. It's my 4th or 5th one. It wants a

Customer Question

I just got a new kindle. It's my 4th or 5th one. It wants a wifi password. I don't know it. I never had to do that with the others. I put in the numbers from the bottom of my router but they don't work. I can't use the kindle. I called my internet server. They told me to put in numbers from router. I did. I need help.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Apple I don't know the model number. Where would that be? There is an S/N number. Would that be it
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What else?

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

It looks like your payment has failed. That means that your credit card company or bank has blocked the payment for some reason. They may have not recognized us. You will need to contact them and request for them to release the lock.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They just called me & I ok'd it.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's costing me a fortune just to get my wifi up. You want a total of $81.00 to turn my wifi on? I will send it back & use my old one if it's going to cost that much. I ok'd the $31.00 & an additional $5.00 & expect lots of help for that. I never had to pay for anything before.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have gotten no help & am demanding my money back except for $5.00.

I will send all the money back, including your $5.