GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I have read 40% of a book and suddenly all my notes and

Customer Question

I have read 40% of a book and suddenly all my notes and highlights have disappeared! What happened? Where are they? And how do I get them back without re-reading 40%?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Steve. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this issue. It has happened to me before too . Luckily there is a simple fix that works in almost every case. To get them back, go to "manage my kindle" in your amazon account and re-download the book, without first removing it from your kindle device. Also, you can go to https://kindle.amazon.com/your_highlights and sign in with the email address associated with your Kindle to view your highlights.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!