Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My samsung nook is locked uo. What do I do.

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Try holding down the Power button for at least 15 seconds continuously. That may power it Off.

If it turns Off, leave it that way. It may have overheated... and if it has, it needs to cool down, before you will have a chance of getting it to work right. Overheating can also damage a device permanently. So if it feels more than warm, let it stay turned Off for at least 15 or 20 minutes, depending upon how quickly it cools down.

Then turn it On, and try it again. It may well work just fine after that.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My nook is still not working? Please help me.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Waiting for an answer