Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Developer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. Android Expert.

I have been trying to access my google account to use

Customer Question

I have been trying to access my google account to use android device manager. I forgot my password. They want to send it to my phone that I am trying to find
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

This is all by design, unfortunately. For security reasons, you must have your password ***** your google account in order to access it and have admin access over the phone.

Otherwise, anyone would be able to get into your account and it would defeat the purpose of the security. There are several ways you can reset your google password ***** the following page:

If you are not able to do it there, and the only option is to get the reset by phone, then it's not going to work. If you have a Samsung device, and a samsung account, you may be able to use your samsung account to find it - they have a similar feature that you probably wouldn't know about until you needed it.