Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Unable to connect my kindle fire to servor

Customer Question

unable to connect my kindle fire to servor
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When does this issue occur?

Is the kindle fire connected to your wi-fi / wireless network name?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have had trouble with the router before. But they fixed it and I`ve got all the bars. But my kindle says I`m not connected to servor. Could it be the router again?

Solution #1:

- Press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

- Then if needed, go to menu / settings on your Kindle, then go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless option, then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for a couple of minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit, and check.

Solution #3:

- If that still does not work, go to menu / settings again on your Kindle, then go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless option, then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name and check.

Please let me know if there is any error or message when trying to connect the kindle to your wi-fi / wireless network name.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think I`m not interested, sorry I gave my card info. Please cancel me out.

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? Ignore any optional support option; I can help you here without any additional cost; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Have you tried my 3 solution(s) above?

Please reply at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I`m not interested any more, cancel me o

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? You can ignore any optional support option; I can help you here without any additional cost; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. I've already provided the solutions for fixing this issue. Have you tried any of my 3 solutions above; try each as needed?

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,