Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I have a 3.3 kindle which had been misplaced but recently

Customer Question

I have a 3.3 kindle which had been misplaced but recently found now i need to do the update as i have missed the march deadline but i cant seem to do it i have gone in i think and updated my account i have tried to put in my e mail address to e mail u guys but it wont accept or do i have to re register is it because im in perth australia as u can guess im not very computer illerate my husband bought the kindle for me many years ago its registered in his name but my bank account /Bruce K Gouldham for Helen's kindle If u can please help me re the update
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
If your kindle will not update, you may have to do a factory reset in order for it to be working properly
I am just checking to see if the problem was solved.
I am just checking to see if everything went okay and ask for you to please rate me on my services.