GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

How do I find bookmarks on my droid. I can make bookmarks

Customer Question

How do I find bookmarks on my droid. I can make bookmarks but I can not find them
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Gary. My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this. Android phones and tablet use Google Chrome as the default web browser. If Google Chrome is what you are using to bookmark your pages, then you can find them by choosing the Bookmarks command from the Action Overflow menu. Bookmarks are organized by folder, on the right. In other web browser apps, look for the command on the Action Overflow menu or for a Bookmarks icon on the app’s main screen.

Touch a bookmark to visit that page.

Remove a bookmark by long-pressing its entry in the Bookmarks list. Choose the Delete or Delete Bookmark command. Touch the OK button to confirm. The bookmark is gone.

Bookmarked websites can also be placed on the Home screen: Long-press the bookmark thumbnail and choose the Add Shortcut command. You can add bookmarks to the Home screen also by using a widget.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

I am attaching a screenshot of what you should see on your Android Device in Google Chrome. Does this answer your question?

If it does, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.