Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge phone. Approximately three weeks ago

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy S6 Edge phone. Approximately three weeks ago I was prompted to down load an upgrade to the phone, which I did. Prior to the upgrade, I used an app on my phone that required the use of GPS, and everything with the app and phone worked correctly. Since the upgrade I cannot get my app to work properly since the GPS doe not track my pone and I lose the signal quite often, especially when I have my phone in my pocket. I have reinstalled the app a few times, but the problem remains. As I said earlier, thus was not the case before I allowed the upgrade to be placed on my phone, but started immediately after the upgrade. What can I do.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 4 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
I would go into files on the phone and delete the file for the app and then reinstall it. Sometimes this does help.
I am just checking to see if the problem was solved.