Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I have read four books with no problem - now it is stuck in

Customer Question

I have read four books with no problem - now it is stuck in "Updating your Kindle Store experience. This should ........
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this web page. When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

I'm sorry. Your payment failed, so you might want to contact your bank / credit card to allow payment to JustAnswer.

- In the mean time, can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check. Then what does it show on the kindle's screen now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Also, what's the model of your kindle?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,