Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I can not slide to my next screen. I have tried everything I

Customer Question

I can not slide to my next screen. I have tried everything I can think of. I just received my new Kindle Fire on March 23, 2016.. I sure miss using it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rahul P. replied 6 months ago.

Connect the kindle to the charger wait for 5mins.
After 5mins(still connected to the charger) press and hold (or slide and hold) the power switch for at least 30 sec till you see a flicker in the kindle screen.Do it 3 to 4 times to reset the kindle, it will work.
Hope it helps. please reply if it works.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.