Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

When I reach the three stars and they are sparkling it never

Customer Question

When I reach the three stars and they are sparkling it never moves to the next level., several friends have also tried it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What exactly are you doing that produces three stars?

If it is the initial set-up of your Kindle Fire device, then there are instructions in detail, off the list of links on this page:

First, you Register it, with and your account with them... so that it is then 'yours' as opposed to an unclaimed and unregistered device.

Then, you charge the battery fully (though I would have thought that would come first, really.)

Then, you can configure the device with your Email settings, a date-and-time setting that matches your local time zone, or Parental Controls, etc. etc.

Let me know the specifics of the 'three stars sparkling' step - what you're trying to do, etc. - and I will guide you more specifically.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am playing game sugar crush and I'm on 130 and when u accomplished the three sparkling stars it is suppose to move to next level which it is not doing at this point. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

What Android version is on your handheld device, please?

And, what version of Sugar Crush are you playing, please?

The two may not quite be compatible, in which case a slight update of your Android OS might hopefully be all that is needed... to explain why I ask those two questions.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Fire 055.1.4 the game doesn't tell me what version it is.

Try observing the Game's startup screen.

Or, in the game, go to

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's 5th Gen . Where do I find other information on i. I went under setting and that's all I could find.