Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I have downloaded the latest software galaxy s7 and now my

Customer Question

I have downloaded the latest software for my galaxy s7 and now my text message reminder will not work.when I receive a text the initial notification sound is heard but no reminder is heard.I have gone to settings then accessability then notification reminder and set the reminder for one minute but only the initial sound is heard,any help is appreaciated
dennis
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
Okay go to your text messages and open them. Then hit the menu button. Scroll down until you get to notifications and now you can set this from this point on.