GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

When I've seen a downloaded .pdf file, how do I see it

Customer Question

When I've seen a downloaded .pdf file, how do I see it again. And then when I don't need it any longer, how do I delete it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. From your home screen, tap APPS, then MY FILES. Tap on DOCUMENTS, then tap the file to open it.

To delete it, go to APPS>MYFILES and choose the documents category. Tap MORE>EDIT and then choose your file. One of the options that you see will be DELETE.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

I have attached a link to the user manual for this device for future reference. You can save it to your computer or print it out.

https://www.metropcs.com/content/dam/mpcs/phones/610214641274/images/learn/Samsung-Galaxy-Core-Prime-User-Guide_EN.pdf

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks! And especially, thank you for the link to the manual. This phone was a booby prize from T-mobile. I've been a customer for more than ten years and they just changed frequencies in my city so my 5 year old phone stopped working. They sent me this one for free, but they didn't send any documentation.... So, that manual looks like it will be useful.
If my ISP can't help me set up email on the phone, I'll be back.. I'm going to click on request me again to see what happens... It's not clear if that will start a new question right now, or at some time in the future...
Stan
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Awesome. I'm so glad that I could help, and shame on Verizon! You can just put FOR GEEKGAL ONLY at the front of any new questions you have and I should be alerted. PLease don't forget to rate my service. If I don't get rated at least 3 stars I don't get paid. Have a great weekend!