Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician

I am trying to use my Kindle cloud reader application on my

Customer Question

I am trying to use my Kindle cloud reader application on my computer/Tablet, and it is having some troubles. I can't even turn the page anymore, and highlighting was sort of more difficult than it should be (back when the app worked). I have windows 10, and a top performance PC/tablet.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

The easiest way to fix the issue is to delete the app/program and reinstall it. Please uninstall the app, restart the tablet, and reinstall it.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.