Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions

My email does not send mail or reply

Customer Question

My email does not send mail or reply
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

It is possible that your email lost connection with server. First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Check Mail.

If that didn't work, then go to Settings tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Tap your email account and delete it (tap Delete Account). Then add it back from Settings > Mail, Contacts > Calendars > Add Account.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
worked on another device but not mines
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will reset some settings like WiFi, wallpaper, ringtone, bluetooth and some other settings. But this will not delete any of your files or stuffs.

After resetting all settings, go to Settings > WiFi and connect to your WiFi network. Then delete the Mail account and add it back. Does it work now ?