Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist

Galaxy 3 went dead in hand and vibrates when trying to

Customer Question

galaxy 3 went dead in hand and vibrates when trying to restart but does not turn on. I've already discharged phone without battery but no luck.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Android Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what do you want to know? what I do know is above.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Android Technician should know?
Customer: battery is fully charged
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you remove the battery then hold the power button down for 60 seconds then release.

then put the battery back in, hold Volume UP and power and tell me if it then starts please.