Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

Complaints re money taken call plus books not recieved

Customer Question

complaints re money taken for phone call plus books not recieved
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  James-cssm replied 6 months ago.
Hi Geoff,
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/android-devices/9pyyd-complaints-re-money-taken-call-plus-books-not-re.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. I see you are having problems with your device and I will like to help you with the issues you are having. I will try to the best of my knowledge to help you resolve the problem. I would also like to ask you to please rate me on the services that I will be offering to help you sort out the issues that you are having. Now let's get started.