Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

How do you switch a Samsung phone from vibrate to ring?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. It is possible that the phone went to silent mode. Press and hold down the Volume up button on the side to maximize the volume and it will go out of silent mode. If that didn't work, then go to Settings tap Sounds and Vibration. Tap Sound mode and tap Sound. Tap Volume and increase it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.