Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I am trying to retrieve a few blocked messages from my

Customer Question

I am trying to retrieve a few blocked messages from my ex-husband due to an order of protection. I pulled up my phone message log and realized that he texted me yesterday. I unblocked his number and messages, but I didn't get the messages. Is there anyway to retrieve the blocked message to use as evidence in court tomorrow?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Android Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Android Technician should know?
Customer: nope...thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a samsung 6s edge plus
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Different phones handle different methods for blocking them. Some phones delete them starightaway or some never allow them to receive and reject them. If you don't get them after unblocking then, you can't retrieve the messages from the phone itself. To retrieve those blocked messages, you can try to use third party recovery applications like Wondershare Dr. Fone for Android or EaseUS Recovery. Download them from the links below; DrFone for Android --> https://drfone.wondershare.com/android-data-recovery.htmlEaseUS MobiSaver --> http://www.easeus.com/android-data-recovery-software/android-data-recovery.html (Only download the trial versions and check them first) If the above steps doesn't work, then there is one way to get all those messages. You can get a court order to retrieve the messages from your carrier network. The carrier network may have the backup of all those messages for a limited time (1 month or so I believe) and they can re-send them to you with the order from court. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please let me know.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, How is it going ?