Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Looks like a virus. When I attempt to go on line with Silk,

Customer Question

Looks like a virus. When I attempt to go on line with Silk, a sign flashed on and says "Warning- This Amazon Fire HD7 (4th Generation) might be infected with (6) serious viruses..." Any suggestions?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. That is a SCAM message. Your Kindle is not infected with any virus. First soft-reset the Kindle. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for 20 seconds and this will reset the Kindle. Now we can clear the browser/silk app. Follow the steps below; (One of the following method will work as it will be different on based on software of your Kindle) Method 1 :1. Tap the Settings icon from the Home screen and select "More" (or swipe down from top and select Settings)2. Tap "Applications" and select All Applications.3. Find and select the Silk app. Then tap Clear Data and Clear Cache. Method 2 :Open the Quick settings menu.Tap on More.Go to Applications > Amazon Applications.Tap on Silk.Scroll to the Advanced section section.Tap on Reset all settings to default That will clear it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ?