Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician

Having problem registering paperwhite. right now i am on a

Customer Question

having problem registering paperwhite. right now i am on a page talking about a usb drive. i know nothing about how to get back to what seems to be the main page..HELP1
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi! If you have a leathercase on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restartsIf that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i tried the 30 second route but noting happened. i then unplugged the kindle from my computer and, like magic, the, what i assume is the main screen reappeared with the "register" sub-screen showing. i have tried to register following the steps covered under the"register" box twice before with the same result. you may have to walk me through the steps, using baby steps, to register the kindle...
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Do you get any error messages during the registration process? If yes, what are the errors?
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.