Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I took my kindle on a deployment and since my return I have

Customer Question

I took my kindle on a deployment and since my return I have not been able to use it. I was notified of the update I was suppose to make and I downloaded it to my computer and tried to add it but it didn't work. All I get is the caution sign and it also notifies me that all of the memory is full. Can you help? I really need my kindle to work.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi! Are you able to do anything on your Kindle or is it stuck?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can do anything except hit the home button and get more notifications that the memory is full. The cautin sign is in the upper left hand corner
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Usually, the way to fix the issue is to perform a factory reset on the Kindle. All of your books, etc will download again after you register the Kindle back to your account after the reset. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults.Tap Reset to confirm.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.