Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech
62741268

How can I unlock my kindle

Customer Question

How can I unlock my kindle
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 10 months ago.
There are some different ways to unlock a kindle depending on the model, You can unlock the Kindle using your computer.Click here: https://www.amazon.com/mycdSign into your accountFrom the list of devices registered to your Amazon account, select your Fire Tablet.Select the Device Actions drop-down menu, and then select Remote Lock.Enter and then confirm a new password ***** PIN, and then select Lock Device.From your Fire Tablet, tap Unlock Device.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to unlock your device. Enter your lock screen password ***** PIN, and then tap OK..To unlock and reset your Kindle, Paperwhite or Fire:1. On a Kindle Fire (any model) attempt to enter a password—any string of characters will do—five times in a row. After the fifth failed attempt, you’ll be prompted to reset the Fire without having to go through the menus as described above.2. On a regular Kindle, Kindle Touch or Paperwhite, reset your Kindle by entering “111222777″ as the parental controls / screen lock password.Now the device is unlocked, but it’s also been cleared of all the content you’ve downloaded to it and it’s been totally disconnected from your Amazon account, so you’ll need to go through the set-up screens to re-register it and then re-download whatever content you’d like to have on it again.For kindle keyboard> Type resetmykindle into the passcode field.Press the Enter key (below the Del key). Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit. Thank you very much!
Did that work for you?Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!