p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert

I have just bought my Kindle Voyage and I am trying to get

Customer Question

I have just bought my Kindle Voyage and I am trying to get connected on Wi-Fy, but the passcode that I used to use on my old Kindle gets rejectedHelp!!!David Sutcliffe
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, David. Chances are you are actually using the wrong password.Just to be safe though, first unplug power to the router for 60 seconds to reboot it, then hold down power button on kindle for 20 seconds to reboot it and try again.If no change, you would need to verify the proper network/password ***** I can help you with that if needed. Nathan
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan