Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I can not order a new book. The error message says, "An

Customer Question

I can not order a new book. The error message says, "An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Please contact customer service by visiting www.amazon.com/contact-us. An internet connection is required to complete this task. Please check your internet connection and try again." I don't know how to do this. Janice
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. On your Kindle Fire tablet, a good internet connection is needed, to successfully order and download a new book. Make sure your Kindle Fire is still connected to the internet, and then try ordering the book again:1: Tap on Quick Settings2: Tap on the WiFi symbol and make sure it is On3: Wait a moment or two, and the Kindle will detect WiFi networks within range.4: tap the name of the network you want to connect to or through5: when prompted for a password, enter the password ***** that WiFi network, or for that WiFi router - not the password ***** your Kindle. Now try to order the book again. I hope this will make the order go through. If it does, please rate my answer... if you have any problem, let me know. Thanks.