Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I can not order a new book. The error message says, "An

Customer Question

I can not order a new book. The error message says, "An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Please contact customer service by visiting An internet connection is required to complete this task. Please check your internet connection and try again." I don't know how to do this. Janice
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. On your Kindle Fire tablet, a good internet connection is needed, to successfully order and download a new book. Make sure your Kindle Fire is still connected to the internet, and then try ordering the book again:1: Tap on Quick Settings2: Tap on the WiFi symbol and make sure it is On3: Wait a moment or two, and the Kindle will detect WiFi networks within range.4: tap the name of the network you want to connect to or through5: when prompted for a password, enter the password ***** that WiFi network, or for that WiFi router - not the password ***** your Kindle. Now try to order the book again. I hope this will make the order go through. If it does, please rate my answer... if you have any problem, let me know. Thanks.