Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Pictures emailed to me , I am unable to save them to the

Customer Question

pictures emailed to me , I am unable to save them to the gallery. I used to be able to do it
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask if you are using the browser, the email app, or the actual Gmail App on the Moto G for your Gmail? I personally, have owned the Moto G. You must open the Gmail App as this is the most reliable choice. After you open the email, tap the photo, then tap the vertical 3 dotted line on the top right of the screen, and choose Save. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".Profile page:http://JasonFixedit.com