Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

Is there a way to archive my cloud based purchases so there

Customer Question

is there a way to archive my cloud based purchases so there are not as many books showing? Say an archive file so there are three tabs--cloud, on device and archive? This is for my Windows Kindle account.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On your computer, do you read books at the read.amazon.com website? Or do you use the Kindle for PC program on your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
The computer does not have the archive option, but there is a way to only display the books you want. For the kindle issue on your computer, please do the followings:Solution #1:- If you read your books at the Amazon website below:https://read.amazon.com, then there, in the Cloud tab (click on the Cloud tab at the top), you can right-click on each book you want to display, then click on option Download & Pin Book., then you can click on the Downloaded tab at the top, then only the books you want will display.- Also, if you want to remove a book from the Downloaded tab, then right-click on it, then click on option Remove book.- So basically, in the Cloud tab, you can see all your books. And in the Downloaded tab, you can see only the books you download.Solution #2:- If you use the Kindle program on the computer, then please do the followings:Method 1:- You can right-click on each book you do not want to display, then click on the option Remove From Device. Then you can click on the option Downloaded on the left, then it will show only the books you did not remove. (If you click on the All option on the left, then you would see all books.)Method 2:- Another way: You can click on the + (plus) icon on the right of the option Collections, then click on option New Collection, and enter a name you want, such as Books To Display. Then right-click on each book you want, then select option Add/Remove from Collections, then click on your collection name, then click on your connection name on the left, then it will show only the books you want.; Note: If you do not use the Kindle (Kindle for PC) program, but if you'd like to try it, you can download and install the Kindle program at the Amazon website below:http://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/pc/downloadWhen you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Hi,How is it going? Do you still need help with this?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,