p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert

I received my Kindle Oasis last weekend an am having a couple

Customer Question

I received my Kindle Oasis last weekend an am having a couple of problems:
1. I am unable to connect to my wi-fi, it shows up in the list but when I choose it it grays out and won't connect so i am unable to get books, any ideas? I called my internet provider and they can't figure out what the problem is, I am also having a problem with this wy-fi occasionally, I have another wi-fi that works all the time but it doesn't show up on my Kindle.
2. Sometimes the touch screen doesn't work but if I open the cover it will work.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Initially, please unplug power to your router for 60 seconds to reboot it, then try to reconnect, then let me know if that helps. Nathan
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan