Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  Android Tech

I purchased a Kindle Fire 7", dolby Audio, Dual Band 16 GB

Customer Question

I purchased a Kindle Fire 7", dolby Audio, Dual Band 16 GB for my sister on December 12, 2012. She never used it and she returned it to me. She was afraid of it. She did try to turn it on and it doesn't load. It is fully charged. The order number is:(###) ###-####7235450. I ordered it from What can I do to get it working or exchanged?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release.Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!
Did that work for you?